Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mutton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mutton usually refers to sheep meat.
Mutton may also refer to:
- Mutton Bird Island, an irregularly shaped island in south-eastern Australia
- Mutton Brook, a stream that runs between East Finchley and Hendon in the Borough of Barnet, London, England
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Mutton busting, an event for children held at rodeos similar to bronc riding
- Mutton chops (sideburns), patches of facial hair grown on the sides of the face
- "Mutton quad" (em quad), a space of 1 em width in typography
- Mutton snapper, a species of fish
- "Mutton", used interchangeably with "goat meat" in some Asian and Indian cooking
- Muttonbird (disambiguation)
- Muttonbirding, the seasonal harvesting of the chicks of petrels for food, oil and feathers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mutton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.